25 Mar 2013

Padfone 2 Help

Hi, in the last week my padfone 2 was very slow, so I thought it might need a reset. After that, I installed everything back: no alternative roms, no root, no apks. All from amazon and google play. After two days it seemed to work perfectly. Today I used it both alone and in the padstation. In the evening whatsup was incredible slow, the keyboard didn't show. So I thought it was better to restart it. The first restart the Asus logo kept displaying and nothing happened. I forced a turn off and the second attempt after the Asus logo the screen was totally black even if lighted and touch buttons go lighted if touched.
In the last attempt phone doesn't turn on anymore. Totally dead.
Now it's connected to its charger but I fear it's broken. I really didn't nothing strange to break it: no water, no sweat, no heat, no froze, no accidental falls, really nothing.
I'm really desperate because it's a very expensive phone and I don't know how long Asus will keep it to repair it.
Do you think I can do something?
I obviously tried to turn it on while pressing the volume buttons, but nothing happened.
Regards. And Thanks in advance.

http://www.padfoneclub.com/pl/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?6979

No comments:

Post a Comment