11 Nov 2012

Imran Khan promises 25% party tickets to youths

Promising at least a 25% share for youths in party tickets in the upcoming general elections, PTI chief Imran Khan said on Sunday the tsunami would end the status quo.
“My aim to develop a new Pakistan, I don’t need any big name or any feudal to save the country, but only youths to do this goal. I’ll beat all political groups if youths help me,” Imran Khan said while addressing a massive youth seminar and announcing a youth policy of the party at Expo Centre on Sunday. Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Javed Hashmi and Farrukh Habib were also present.
Addressing the conference, Imran Khan said the PTI would ensure honor of every Pakistani and restore the respect of the green passport on the globe. “I will not let anybody do what was done to me in Toronto and what I require the support of you people, he mentioned while urging youths to support him in the process of developing a new Pakistan and saving the nation from the clutches of corrupt politicians.
PTI chief said Pakistan required a leadership which could lead the nation out of chaos and the country had a chance to play its part in saving their homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment